When I first saw this recipe on Popsugar, I could not believe that such a decedent treat could be put together using popcorn.
This is very similar to treats which are made with rice crispies and marshmallows while here it is replaced with popcorn. Though
this is not a healthy recipe, we decided to indulge as raksha bandhan as an excuse
Popcorn Kernels 100gms
1 Stick Butter
Candy and Chocolates of your Choice.
(Here i have used; 1 packet Malteasers, 2 packet Skittles, 1 Packet MnM’S, few Gobstoppers, chopped Twix Bars and Chocolate Stones.)
1. Pop the corn kernels and cool
2. Melt the butter in a pan
3. Add marshmallows and stir together till completely melted
4. Mix all the chocolates and candies together
5. Mix popcorn with candy mix in a large bowl
6. Add the melted marshmallow and stir quickly
7. Fill a bundt pan with the mix and pack it in neatly
8. Refrigerate for 15 minutes
9. Invert it on an dish and slice and enjoy